onsdag 20 mars 2013

Happy Ostara everyone!!



Spring equinox and I would love to pick nettles and maybe some small spring flower, see the first butterflies and watch the birds building nests and maybe even fly like mad to find food for their little ones.  I would start with the green house work, sow tomatoes and lettuce and start weeding my flower beads. 


But , Its snowing , its cold and only a few snowdrops have managed to push 
through the icy crust that covers my garden. 
And today its spring equinox.......

I think that spring , this  year more than ever , needs a helping hand to dare to come. Maybe she doesn't know how much we are longing for her. Maybe she doesn't think we need her any more. 

So please join me in bringing out 
your crazy spring mood! 
Starting today - say no to thick winter 
clothes , gloves and hats! 
Say no to dark colors that make everyone 
look like there on their way to a funeral.
Bring out your inner child 
who loves color and a great party. 
And join me in a big spring scream tonight, wherever you are! 

Come on Spring! 
We want you! 
We love you!


Below: Listen to the spring scram of Ronja Rövardotter!











Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar