måndag 8 mars 2010

A Song for my Sisters


by wonderful scarsister Suzi Goose


This song is for my sisters,
my past sisters, ancestor sisters, my 'ansistors'.
This song is for my future sisters, those women I am yet to know.
This song is for my now sisters: my flesh and blood and bone sisters.
My wolf sisters, raven sisters, crow sisters, bear sisters.
Owl, horse and spider sisters.
My laughing, dancing, playing sisters,
My elder sisters, younger sisters,
My poetic, artistic, amazing sisters!
Those teaching, tolerant, together sisters.
Ink sisters, witch sisters, soul sisters, star sisters.
This song is for my weaving sisters, clan sisters, tribal sisters.
My howling, screaming, chanting sisters.
My power-raising cave sisters.
My country sisters, town sisters,
Domestic, feral, wild sisters.
My sweet-voice singing sisters,
My earth-stained hands sisters,
My smart suited corporate sisters.
My forest, lake and moor sisters,
Beachcombing sea shell shore sisters.
My fire spinning spark sisters.
This song is for my healing sisters,
My caring, comforting arms sisters.
My fairy sisters, elven sisters, magic moonlight madness sisters.
I am blessed by your sisterhood.
I am honoured by your friendship.
I am humbled to be part of you.

(photo- Willenda with soul-spiritsister Nina)

2 kommentarer: